Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Your No1 Online Resume (Bonus: iPhone & Pdf Theme)







Your No1 Online Resume (Bonus: iPhone & Pdf Theme) - Resume / CV Specialty Pages



Follow me on ThemeForest
Follow me on Twitter
Subscribe to my RSS Feed
Follow me on Facebook
Hogash.com - My personal website
Hogash Support Board

 




Your #1 Online CV, Iphone theme included & PDF Layout




- Very easy change backgrounds




- Iphone theme included (awsome)




- PDF theme included




- 2 sets of icons (pixel & social icons)




- Print stylesheet




- png fix




- Browser Compatibility IE(6,7,8), Firefox, Opera, Chrome, Safari




- Php Contact Form with validation




- Easy status configuration




- Automatic thumbnail generation




- Custom fancy font – http://www.yanone.de/typedesign/kaffeesatz/




- Social media links




- Good documentation




- Tooltips & Colorbox included




- Business Cards design included







No comments:

Post a Comment